Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 in Ukraine

Ok - We are still at it. Paula leaves tomorrow for Ukraine & Melitopal to take the girls back after the holidays. We have had a wonderful time with some ups and downs , language problems and misunderstandings...but all in all a grand time. 

Julia and Nadya want to be American Girls ( so what's new) it is amazing to watch.

I will follow Paula on Sunday and hopefully we can have court quickly. Please stay tuned as I am sure there will be some additional strange things that happen from this point on.

Also, as many of you know I am writing a book about Ukraine adoption and would like to include some (Short, very short) stories of success, failure, trials and tribulations, and introspect of your journey if you are willing to share them with me. 

Please email them to me @   mike@mymusicsource.com

Talk to you soon
Michael

No comments: