Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Home at Last

For all of you who have been praying for us over the past months  - thank you ! We are home , the girls are doing fine, Grace is getting used to the idea of having sisters who get attention and I am writing my book.

Life is good except for the economy:)

Over the next couple of months I will be writing a book about this experience that we hope will inspire others to adopt in Ukraine, and enlighten them to the process. It will be accompanied by a DVD of our multiple trips. The working title is "76 days on Mars"

I would also like to include a few experiences of other families that may have worked through some of the hard issues in Ukraine, and humorous happenings on your journeys. If you know of families that may like to submit a story please have them contact me through this blog.

All the best,
 Michael Redman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, how can someone get in touch with you without leaving identifying information in comments?

Michael Redman said...

I am not sure how to do this other than you can post a comment with your contact info and I will respond without publishing your comment on the blog. :)MR