Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home and Thinking

Paula and I are slowly getting used to the fact that nothing good came from our efforts. For those of you who are thinking of adoption from Ukraine , or who are in the process I will be writing a detailed account of what happened to us, what we learned about corruption, and hopefully a helpful list of what to watch out for and possibly avoid our outcome, We know God is watching over the children. They will be ok, and so will we.

PS if there is anybody following this Blog that knows of a xmas hosting program please let us know. 

:)Michael

5 comments:

ladybugkate said...

Yes I do know a good hosting program.We had the same facilitator as you did and were in the process when you were.Please e-mail kglazener@att.net. Thank you.

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Praying for you during this difficult time.

Here's some hosting info:
www.newhorizonsforchildren.org
www.frontierhorizon.org

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Viktor and Inna said...

Hello,
Please email me at maranatha220033@yahoo.com. I wanted to share with you about Ukraine adoption and some of the kids we met during this summer that came to visit us.
blessings
Inna

adoptedthree said...

There are lots of beautiful older girls at adoptohio website. I thought perhaps I read you were from Ohio like myself. Just a thought...
peace and blessings
Leanna

ArtworkByRuth said...

Praying that God continues to reveal His plan for you and the children you will impact!